Energy Park Corporate Headquarters
Focusing on sustainable design, PSNHâ€™s new headquarters preserves and repurposes the companyâ€™s historic 1909 power plant, while additionally providing new office space of complimentary industrial character.
The combined 140,000sf facility includes office and engineering space, as well as exhibit space for historic industrial artifacts. An auditorium hosts both business and community gatherings. Site planning incorporates an entry sculpture court, and a landscape interpretation of the Millyard canals that once powered this industrial complex.
- AIA NH Excellence in Architecture, Honor Award
- Home Builders & Remodelers Association of NH, Best in Show for Renovation
- Home Builders & Remodelers Association of NH, Gold Award for Renovation
- Plan NH, Excellence in Planning, Design & Development
- Manchester Historic Association, Historic Preservation Award
- NH Preservation Alliance, Preservation Achievement Award